Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: mystery auction

  1. #1
    Inactive Member kreed's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 4th, 2006
    Posts
    36
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    I was one who bid on the AG mystery auction. My mystery arrived today. I didn't get a doll (sigh), but I did get a very cute AGOT outfit. I believe it is called Moonlight holiday. It has a sparkly dress, cape, purse, shoes, tights, & hair clips. I would participate in this mystery auction again.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member wrxgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 13th, 2005
    Posts
    876
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    May I ask what seller did the auction? could you pm me?
    Just curious for the future, after my 90 days Ag free are over! LOL
    [img]wink.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member kreed's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 4th, 2006
    Posts
    36
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Sorry I forgot to mention her "name." Her ebay name is 3girls1boy1mommy.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Momtoatrio's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 11th, 2005
    Posts
    42
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oooo...I'm excited to know that you received your "mystery!" I also bid, and am excited to get my package as well. Hopefully soon now! [img]smile.gif[/img] It sounds like you got a nice surprise!

  5. #5
    Inactive Member mygirlsdolls's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 31st, 2005
    Posts
    194
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks so much for playing and letting me know what you got...

    Like I said before, I am 3girls1boy1mommy who listed the Mystery Auction...So, I have no idea who got what and I am just now getting feedback letting me know...No one yet on the Doll!

    So good luck and for those who have gotten the package's Thank you so much for playing!!!!

    Becky
    justbeingme
    3girls1boy1mommy

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •